The Red House Red House w/ Access to Sebago Cove
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-8
Allows pets Internet Firewood Provided Lake (more...)
- Welcome to the “Red House”, a quaint family cottage in a family neighborhood with access to Sebago Cove!
- Sebago Cove is an arm of Sebago Lake offering a shallow swimming area, a perfect picturesque kayaking experience with the option to access Sebago Lake for additional boating, waterskiing, and tubing.
- A short walk takes you to two different beach options and a shared neighborhood dock.
- Beautiful custom built home has it all!
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 queen & 1 twin, 1 double & 1 twin, & 2 twin bed
- 2 bath with shower
- Main level features a cozy living room, eat-in fully stocked kitchen, and a sun porch with more dining space, an entire chest of game options, and a sleeper sofa
- The basement has a ping pong table and foosball table for those much-needed vacation competitions.
- Outside offers a private landscaped yard with a beautiful stone fire pit, a deck for dining and grilling, and a covered porch for even more relaxing space.
- Several areas for relaxing and making memories
- Only 5 min drive to:
Long Lake boat & jet ski rentals
- 35 min drive to:
North Windham shopping
Skiing at Shawnee Peak
- Located in a private lakeside neighborhood accessed via dirt roads with slow speed
This house has been enjoyed by generations of our family, the name “Red House” was coined by the youngest grandchild. We hope you get an opportunity to enjoy this perfect Maine experience as well.
Please like us on Facebook and upload your vacation photos.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
9/16 - 10/31
|$165||$165 - $179||
11/1 - 4/14
|$153 - $411||$172 - $487||
4/15 - 6/30
|$213 - $310||$213 - $324||
7/1 - 9/15
|$250 - $355||$296 - $410||
Cancellation Policy: No refunds