Quaint cottage with charm & tranquility on the Coast of Maine Quaint cottage with the charm & tranquility one looks for on the Coast of Maine
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-6
Internet Ocean View (more...)
Bella's Bungalow is a simple seasonal cottage.
- 1 King Bed and 2 singles in the one large bedroom on the second floor.
- Beautiful views of the Harbor across the Street.
- Downstairs has a large living space with a comfy couch and 2 daybeds for lazy afternoons reading.
- Also on the first floor is 1 bathroom and a large eat-in Kitchen
- Outdoors is a granite patio and chiminea for those cool evenings of Maine Summer and Fall.
- A heat-pump provides heating for the "shoulder-season". It also offers cooling on the occasional summer days when there is no ocean breeze.
- Downtown Rockland is a 20-minute drive offering:
Many restaurants and shops to browse.
World-renowned Farnsworth Art Museum
Owls Head Transportation Museum
- Several beaches and many other attractions close by:
One mile south is Drift Inn beach, which is a beautiful sandy beach at low tide
Further down that road is Marshall Point Light, made famous by the movie Forest Gump
The lighthouse is in the village of Port Clyde. There you can take the ferry to Monhegan Island
North is the village of Tenants Harbor
It offers several restaurants and small shops
The Town of Owls Head offers 2 state parks and several other beaches with public access
Please like us on Facebook and upload your vacation photos.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be issued for any reason.
About the OwnerMaine Cottage Keepers (MCK) is a small property management and vacation rental company. Pat & Shawn-Elise Lapomarda are both the property owners and operators of the business. We are local to the MidCoast and Sebago Lake Region areas, operating and living in both. Back in 2013, we bought a cottage down the road from Shawn-Elise's dad, near where she grew up. It was a special place to her because as a child, it was her friend’s great aunt’s home and she visited there often. We both love the location and lived there full time for a short while. In 2016, we weren’t there as much as we wanted and still paid for it each month. So we decided to rent it out when we weren’t using it. We accelerated some projects we had been putting off. We did a thorough cleaning and took some new photos. Then we listed it and our first listing, Sea Rose Cottage, was born.
St. George, Maine
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||