Bellevue at Crescent Beach Newly Updated 3 bed/3bath Home-View/Walk to Crescent Beach
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 4-6
Internet Ocean View (more...)
Virtual tour: https://tinyurl.com/s28fzm59 https://tinyurl.com/s28fzm59
- 1st floor master bedroom with queen bed and full bathroom
- Open-concept eat-in kitchen, dining area, and living room with access to deck are all also on the 1st floor
- Additional bedroom and office on first floor
- Downstairs has 1 large bedroom with queen bed, walk-out to back yard, and a large bathroom/laundry room
- Outdoors is a large deck with ocean views of Crescent Beach, grill, outdoor dining table, and a fire pit area.
-Entry to home requires 4 steps and to lower level
-Cameras installed on the exterior only
A short drive away are:
Lighthouse/State Park and beach
Owls Head General Store
Rockland is a 5 minute drive and close to Rockport, & Camden. Convenient to Blues Festival and Lobster Festival. The Owls Head Transportation Museum shares the runway with the Knox County Airport. The access is off ME-73 towards South Thomaston.
- Downtown Rockland offers:
Many restaurants and shops to browse.
World-renowned Farnsworth Art Museum
- Several other beaches are a short way away:
1.5 miles north on South Shore Dr., at the end of Lighthouse Rd is Owls Head Light. It is a short walk, has parking, and has two different rocky beaches.
3.5 miles south is Birch Point State Park, also in Owls Head. It has a large sandy beach with plenty of parking
- The nearby Town of St. George offers other attractions:
Drift Inn beach is a beautiful sandy beach at low tide.
The iconic Marshall Point Light, made famous by the movie Forest Gump.
The fishing village of Port Clyde. There you can take the Monhegan Boat Lines ferry to Monhegan Island.
The village of Tenants Harbor, which offers several restaurants and small shops.
It is also home to many of the views that inspired artists N.C., Andrew, and Jamie Wyeth. Their family home is on Southern Island at the approach to the harbor.
Please like us on Facebook and upload your vacation photos.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be issued for any reason.
Owls Head, Maine
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||