3 Water view units combined for large families
Size –6 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half) 5 Baths (4 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 13-19
Internet Ocean View (more...)
3 properties in one listing:
Classic saltwater farmhouse updated with modern amenities
Quaint Maine cottage
Modern loft on the Coast of Maine
- 1st floor master with King Bed with full bathroom
- Large eat-in kitchen, office, sun-porch, and large family room with access to deck are all also on the 1st floor.
- Upstairs has 1 bedroom with king bed, 1 bedroom with a double, and 1 bedroom with a king and 2 single beds.
- Full bath and 2 of the bedrooms share a half bath on the 2nd floor.
- Outdoors is a a large deck with grill and a large fire pit area for entertaining.
Bella's Bungalow is a simple seasonal cottage:
- 1 King Bed and 2 singles in the one large bedroom on the second floor.
- Beautiful views of the Harbor across the Street.
- Downstairs has a large living space with a comfy couch and 2 daybeds for lazy afternoons reading.
- Also on the first floor is 1 bathroom and a large eat-in Kitchen
- Outdoors is a granite patio and chiminea for those cool evenings of Maine Summer and Fall.
- A heat-pump provides heating for the "shoulder-season". It also offers cooling on the occasional summer days when there is no ocean breeze.
Modern Loft with a timeless view:
- Pub table for 4, sleeper sofa, and queen size sleeping loft.
- Grill and fire pit outside to relax under the stars in the summer.
- Perfect romantic location for 2 or 3.
- Bar sink, refrigerator, and microwave in the suite.
- Desk, full bath, flat screen tv, heat, and a/c.
- Downtown Rockland is a 20-minute drive offering:
Many restaurants and shops to browse.
World-renowned Farnsworth Art Museum
Owls Head Transportation Museum
-Several sandy beaches and many other attractions are close by:
One mile south is Drift Inn beach, which is a beautiful sandy beach at low tide.
Further down that road is the iconic Marshall Point Light, made famous by the movie Forest Gump.
The lighthouse is a short drive from the fishing village of Port Clyde. There you can take the Monhegan Boat Lines ferry to Monhegan Island.
North on Route 131 is the village of Tenants Harbor.
It offers several restaurants and small shops.
It is also home to many of the views that inspired artists N.C., Andrew, and Jamie Wyeth. Their family home is on Southern Island at the approach to the harbor.
The Town of Owls Head offers 2 state parks and several other beaches with public access
Please like us on Facebook and upload your vacation photos.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be issued for any reason.
About the OwnerMaine Cottage Keepers (MCK) is a small property management and vacation rental company. Pat & Shawn-Elise Lapomarda are both the property owners and operators of the business. We are local to the MidCoast and Sebago Lake Region areas, operating and living in both. Back in 2013, we bought a cottage down the road from Shawn-Elise's dad, near where she grew up. It was a special place to her because as a child, it was her friend’s great aunt’s home and she visited there often. We both love the location and lived there full time for a short while. In 2016, we weren’t there as much as we wanted and still paid for it each month. So we decided to rent it out when we weren’t using it. We accelerated some projects we had been putting off. We did a thorough cleaning and took some new photos. Then we listed it and our first listing, Sea Rose Cottage, was born.
St. George, Maine
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half)
5 Baths (4 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||